With lockdown ending we're probably going to be spending less time at home soon!
So why not try out some of these cheap ideas to organise and declutter, making your busy post lockdown life a little easier.
- Wrap up your chargers and cables and tuck them inside an empty toilet roll tube to keep it tangle-free when not in use. You can also write what the cord is for on the outside of the tube.
- Use empty drink can boxes to organise tinned foods in your cupboards - this is particularly helpful if you like to stock up. Wrap the boxes with wrapping paper to make them prettier.
- Cut up cardboard boxes to make your own customised drawer dividers!
- Are you always losing hair bobbles? Store them on an empty toilet roll tube and you'll always know where to find them.
- Make magazine storage boxes out of cereal boxes. Again wrap the box with paper or fabric to match your aesthetic.
- Store pairs of earrings in ice cube trays and bracelets and necklaces in muffin trays. You'll never be left with odd earrings or a tangled necklace again!
- Organise office supplies in jars. Different size jars can be used for pens, pencils, rubber bands, paper clips and drawing pins.
- Hanging shoe organisers can be used to store hats, gloves, scarves and umbrellas.
- Store plastic shopping bags in an empty tissue or baby wipe box!
- Gift bags can be kept in an empty computer box so they don't get squished out of shape.